Welcome to A.N.Iman's Concept Journal

This is where everything that revolves around me are listed. Be it entertainment, news, people, facts, or even inspiration that I was brought upon. This is where it belongs. Explore the creativity, for you'll definitely be surprise by the discovery. Hope you guys enjoy the things that I have provided!

Today's Rock Climbing Lessons

Thursday, 23 April 2009

1) When you reach a point where u tot u know everythin, then u reach tt point where u hv to remember everything. Recalling back what was taught is harder, tt I belive we nid a 10 Trillionbyte hardisk for our brain.

2) Hatta taught me if u hate smthin, then the more u shld want it. Then only do things get easier. So those pinchers and small footholds.....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! XOXO

3) Having fun is the way to go. All this mental discipline shit is what can kills a man. Seriously, dun take it seriously! Go and enjoy rock climbing wif ur frens. Then do secret trainings behind their backs! hehehe!

4) Always have a Goal. I 4got bot tt part and nv kept myself reminded of what it was. Iman.....you shall be the Intermediate Men Champion! Woohoo..........nah, just jkin!

5) Lastly, Plz remember what have been written here Iman! Knn, always 4getful!

Quote from Iman Ipman:
Life ain bot bein successful everytime. Its abot yourself, friends and family!

0 comments: