Welcome to A.N.Iman's Concept Journal

This is where everything that revolves around me are listed. Be it entertainment, news, people, facts, or even inspiration that I was brought upon. This is where it belongs. Explore the creativity, for you'll definitely be surprise by the discovery. Hope you guys enjoy the things that I have provided!

Beating Around The Bush

Friday, 3 April 2009

It just occur to me at this hour to write about something. If you can comprehend the sentence then u must understand tt I write watever 'pops' into my head. Watever tt peaks my mind tt i think shld be thought-provoking.

And most of the time, several things come in within a fraction of a secs. Which explains the random sentences in my blog. Cause i just whack watever comes into my head without tryin to make a point. That part of my life is called 'Beating around the bush!'

It may help to explain my point of "Why people cant understand what i'm tryin to say most of the time."

0 comments: