Welcome to A.N.Iman's Concept Journal

This is where everything that revolves around me are listed. Be it entertainment, news, people, facts, or even inspiration that I was brought upon. This is where it belongs. Explore the creativity, for you'll definitely be surprise by the discovery. Hope you guys enjoy the things that I have provided!

With Nothing More

Sunday, 18 January 2009

So much of an ending as an open finalist for me. Oh well, goes to show how stupid coms can be and how stupid i can be.

3 of the same mistakes made within 2 years. I nv learn my lesson despite the hard way.

Hmmm........considering joinin only rockmaster, and spd comps. At least there wun be any cock-ups, long waiting time, nor wld ther be any similar mistakes made again. Just ain cut-out for this kind of thing.

0 comments: