Welcome to A.N.Iman's Concept Journal

This is where everything that revolves around me are listed. Be it entertainment, news, people, facts, or even inspiration that I was brought upon. This is where it belongs. Explore the creativity, for you'll definitely be surprise by the discovery. Hope you guys enjoy the things that I have provided!

Giving Up

Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Remember the times we used to give up? Those moments where we felt like there was no hope to hold onto. I felt it during some of my first few duties at the fire station. At that time, my inner self showed to the light of day how feeble my spirits could be. Be so weak, that all the dream I could have achieve and done, had simply slipped out of sight.

The talks I've made about fighting the inner self and persevering through difficult times didn't came to mind. Because it was no longer about talking, but acting itself. How far I could really go when the mind is test outside it's comfort zone and the body is push above its limits. How far it seemed wasn't really that far. As I soon realised after the scenario drills, that I could have push harder.

It was painful to be reminded of how weak I was. That I didn't walk the talk. But yet, it serve it's purpose well. I realised that it made me more humbler, and aim to strive harder. Hence, to have given up I learned to stand up. More firmer and taller.

However, giving up itself should not be an option, as if it was, then we had truly not pushed hard enough, because we believe it was an option and will simply give up that easily.

 Moral of the story: There is no such thing as never gives up, 
but there is such a thing as to not gives up easily.

0 comments: