Welcome to A.N.Iman's Concept Journal

This is where everything that revolves around me are listed. Be it entertainment, news, people, facts, or even inspiration that I was brought upon. This is where it belongs. Explore the creativity, for you'll definitely be surprise by the discovery. Hope you guys enjoy the things that I have provided!

Psychedelic

Sunday, 21 November 2010

A simple research on brainwaves gave a surprising link to my current sleeping disorder.

Here is a a quick summary:
Beta:
- strongly engaged mind
- mental activities
- arousal
- active debate

Alpha:
- reflect or meditate
- non-arousal
- a walk in a garden

Theta:
- daydream
- can't recall what happen a few mins/secs ago
- tasks so automatic, that can mentally disengage from them
- achieve mental relaxation
- prone to flow of ideas

Delta:
- deep dreamless sleep


What seems to be the case is that since I daydream frequently and often full of ideas, Theta brainwaves are roaming through my mind on most occasion. Due to the this fact, my brainwaves can easily switch to Delta mode causing me to feel sleepy despite the hour of that day. Therefore, providing a vague yet meaningful explanation of my sleeping disorder.

0 comments: