Welcome to A.N.Iman's Concept Journal

This is where everything that revolves around me are listed. Be it entertainment, news, people, facts, or even inspiration that I was brought upon. This is where it belongs. Explore the creativity, for you'll definitely be surprise by the discovery. Hope you guys enjoy the things that I have provided!

One With Heart

Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Read this somewhere;

A man who works with his hand, is a labourer.
A man who works with his hand and brain, is a craftmans.
A man who works with his hand, brain and heart, is an artiste.

These short phrases give me an understanding of why I choose to leave the company. I had no heart then to do what I was doing. Selling things aggressively and working from morning till night, I was close to being a workaholic with not much payment. Even worse, the lifestyle it would have lead me did not reap benefits.


Of course it let me to another predicament.Will I ever survive in the working world in the future?

0 comments: