Welcome to A.N.Iman's Concept Journal

This is where everything that revolves around me are listed. Be it entertainment, news, people, facts, or even inspiration that I was brought upon. This is where it belongs. Explore the creativity, for you'll definitely be surprise by the discovery. Hope you guys enjoy the things that I have provided!

The Time Stood Still

Saturday, 19 September 2009

It felt as though the minutes just stopped, but everything was still in motion. The mind was not wondering in the past nor the future. I had stop fantasizing and it was an uncommon phenomenon.

What surprised me was the absence of my eagerness about the end of the Ramadhan period and the impending trip to Malaysia. There was no thrill whatsoever. Instead, I sat in front of my laptop and witness changes of the present state. It was stoning in epic couch potato style.

The only way to escape this twilight zone is to switch off the laptop. For it will definitely halt the procrastination, and start the initiatives.

0 comments: