Welcome to A.N.Iman's Concept Journal

This is where everything that revolves around me are listed. Be it entertainment, news, people, facts, or even inspiration that I was brought upon. This is where it belongs. Explore the creativity, for you'll definitely be surprise by the discovery. Hope you guys enjoy the things that I have provided!

Time for a Change

Sunday, 3 May 2009

I duno how many times I have done it. But I have always been tryin to improve myself one way or another. Each time I do it, the outcome depends entirely on the level of discipline and effort I put in.

There were its' ups and downs but the moment of feelin psyche was consistently present, and what is left is the individual's willingness to put his mind into work.

So I guess the sayin is true. Greatness is in everyone of us, but it is only the great ones that sees it. At least tt is how i rmb it.

And to kp me more motivated. I shall remember Naruto's Way of the Ninja.

0 comments: